Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Food | Instant Noodles


Hooray for the instant noodle! Why? Around 57 years of age does not a nice round birthday make... So what?! Hooray because. Thank you Momofuku Ando. Where would a student and a “student” be without you?! 


What I didn’t know, or rather didn’t as yet practice beyond fiery spice addition to the blander flavor packs, is the art of dressing up instant noodles. Yes, the concept of adding extras such as vegetables, eggs, meat, seafood, even milk or thicker sauces, is a revelation to me. Omelet mode, anyone? See for yourself if you are new to it, too – oh you, future master of Maruchan gourmet (see hack 36). 



My mind boggles. Easily done.



I am simple about it. Just the block of instant noodles boiled with included seasoning; I reserve the resulting broth for the cooked noodles to float in as I slurp them and to be drank. That’s the way I heart them. And the simplicity is the why I heart them so. What’s your way?
BOTH: INSTANT NOODLES FOR DUMMIES by ADJI HERDANTO via BEHANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...