Tuesday, October 30, 2012

At Home | Best café … is in your home library

Still from The Best Café. Yours. | U.S. Ad Campaign 2012 | Nespresso

Recently I caught up on some mindless, and lengthy, watching of the “Idiot Box”, and hence had some solid exposure to advertising. Not always a good thing, the latter, if I want to stop thinking-analyzing. Yes, such is my lot. Yet, the current ad campaign for Nespresso caught my attention in a pleasant way – not only because I can seriously abuse coffee – because it had the components I blogged about (!): a nice box of capsules (I own a machine but not the other paraphernalia, like the boxes that were part of the Year of the Dragon set that I coveted, key word here, some time back), Lana Del Ray’s “Blue Jeans” as a soundtrack, and a nice home library! Alright, maybe I can be easily marketed to after all .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...